- CRA combines high academic standards with ethical and moral instruction in an active, wholesome environment.
- CRA nurtures minds and hearts, challenging each student to be more than just a statistic.
- 99% of CRA graduates continue their education at the college or university level.
- Over 50% of CRA’s teachers have Master’s degrees.
- CRA offers up to 24 hours of college credit courses.
- CRA buses students to school from all areas of Northeast Arkansas.
- CRA provides single courses to homeschooled students.
We welcome you to spend time here to discover how we can help bring your children into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ as they develop the tools and knowledge to be successful in whatever they choose to do and to touch others in a very profound way through the sharing of the Word of God.
Since its inception in 1953, Crowley’s Ridge Academy, home of the Falcons, has endeavored to offer students a challenging academic program that is based on the Biblical view of God with instruction on how to apply those Biblical truths in their daily lives. Due to these uncompromising standards, Crowley’s Ridge Academy stands as a beacon for all Christians living in a world which has not only removed prayer from school but has also omitted critical Biblical teachings of truth and morality from their curriculums. Over the years, we have earned a reputation for achievement in spiritual matters, academics, sports, and fine arts within our community.
At CRA, all our subjects are taught with the Scriptures being at the very center, serving as focal point from which all knowledge grows. We help students to identify and develop the individual gifts provided them by God and to achieve their fullest, God-given potential in every capacity.